Benefits of having sessions online
- Research indicates the results you can get are as good as face-to-face sessions
- Access counselling or coaching in the convenience of your own home
- Easier to access for people with certain disabilities
- Spend less time and money on travelling to and from your therapist
- Organise child-care more conveniently
What issues can online coaching and counselling help with?
Here are some of the issues that online counselling can help you address:
- Relationship issues
- Anger Management
- Career changes
- Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Family Problems
- Life Transitions
How do online appointments work?
I provide online therapy/coaching using Zoom, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams in a private, secure room maintaining the same standards of privacy and confidentiality as you would expect in a face-to-face session.
How long do online sessions last?
Sessions will typically last 50-minutes, the same as a face-to-face session.
How much does online counselling or coaching cost?
Exploratory session (30-minutes) Free
Further sessions (50-minutes) £55, block bookings of 6 x 50-min sessions £50 (concessions may be offered for clients with proof of claiming benefits and student counsellors – enquire for details)
If you’d like to sign up for a FREE exploratory session with Ann-Marie at Reset Mind, simply SMS MESSAGE ME on 07526185959 OR complete the form below to arrange your first session.